Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ugh....

I realize I have not posted in a while....not because we have not had lots going on, but because I have felt like "ugh." I think I have been battling something for almost two weeks really.....at least a full week and a half for sure. Taking OIL OF OREGANO capsules really helped, but towards the end of the week, something extra in the air just sent me over the edge. I woke up Saturday morning with a very sore throat and feeling like a truck had run over me. Just in case it was the flu or strep, I went to a walk in clinic to be tested for both. (wanted to get on that tamiflu/antibiotics ASAP if needed)

Thankfully both tests were negative...just sinus crud...not even an infection....just lots of congestion.....so I am taking extra oil of oregano, some vitamin C, some mucinex D and trying to rest as much as I can between my normal activities. (But, do moms ever really get to rest?? LOL?)

I will try to post some beach photos soon, as we did have a good time there at the end of fall break, and I also have some awesome botanical garden scarecrow trail photos.

In the meantime, please pray that I'll get over this "ugh" soon. I would surely appreciate it :)

3 comments:

Pam said...

Praying for a speedy recovery. I think there is something in the air that everyone is allergic too. We've had the sinus stuff too.

Anonymous said...

you said a 'bad-ish' word. you said crud. crud is a bad word!


Abigail Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

haha ur sick jk (jk is just kidding)

aea