Monday, October 24, 2011

A blessing....

God is SO faithful and kind :)  One blessing in my life recently has been the opportunity to work at LLCA, where Abigail attends school.  She is attending 6th grade there and has adjusted so well....that easy adjustment has truly been a "God-thing" in so many ways.  But, for me, I have had the opportunity to work with students in various capacities as a substitute teacher....children as young as 3 and as old as 18. From the time I arrive until the time I leave, I enjoy myself....am filled with joy and laughter and truly enjoy spending time with every age group/class I go into.  It was my desire to work in a part time capacity.....so that I could be more flexible and available to Abigail as she transitioned to a new school situation. But, it is apparent that she is into the routine now...and I know what I need to do to assist her...so I am ready to be more available if the school needs me in a more 'consistent' role.
I am so excited to see what opportunities the Lord will have for me in the future.  This school has truly been a blessing, and I am SO grateful to be able to spend many days a month with such precious students, co-workers, support staff and administrators :)

No comments: