Wednesday, January 27, 2010

a new car....a blessing

Back before Christmas, our van which is almost ten years old, starting acting up. When Bruce took it to the shop, the verdict was not good. The cost of repairs was more than the value of the van. So, we knew that we needed to purchase another vehicle. Bruce wanted to get something that was better on gas and after much research, we settled on a toyota camry. Trying to be careful with our spending, we looked into several options. God miraculously provided the finances we needed to make this work into our budget, and with his help and careful spending, we hope to have it paid off in a short amount of time.

..Abigail in the trunk...one reason we chose this car is because it had a very ample amount of trunk space..a MUST with my scrapbooking retreats and such....
...me in the driver's seat.....
..and behind the car....
..and in the front....

..and the trunk...yes...even an ADULT will fit in there!!! LOL!!!

1 comment:

Zoe's Musings said...

Hi - I found your blog randomly but have enjoyed reading your blogs and enjoy the music. I am also a Christ follower. My children are grown and I have one grandchild. I added the snippets to my blog, thanks.

Pam (a.k.a. Zoe)