Monday, December 6, 2010

Sick House.....

Ugh...we have ALL been battling sinus/allergy stuff for the last several days.  Abigail was first.  She saw the doctor TWICE and walked away with an antibiotic, inhaler, decongestant with cough suppresant and nasal spray.  She was pretty much laid out from Tuesday thru most of the weekend.  The cough is lingering, but thankfully is not too bad.   Bruce started feeling rough on Saturday.  He has the same allergy/sinus induced symptoms.  He is hoping to get in to see the doctor today.  I am dealing with just sinus stuff and have been fighting with everything in my personal arsenal to keep it at bay.  The oil of oregano and nasal flush is helping me..and I am trying to get extra rest.  Thankfully I don't seem to feel quite as bad as either of them because SOMEONE has to be the nurse.  At least we are not contagious...just feeling icky :( 

No comments: