Saturday, August 29, 2009

TWO lost teeth in a week?!?!?!?!

Last night, Abigail pulled another tooth. This one was not even loose or mentioned by the dentist when we went in for a cleaning a couple of weeks ago. And, according to the 'order' he gave me of how they normally fall out, this one is out of order :)

This is on her upper left side...the first molar. She has not lost the 'canine' tooth nor the tooth behind that yet. But this first molar was bothering her, so she kept wiggling it until it came out. It had no signs of decay or disease, so I am not sure why it was bother her.

So, she is another $5 richer. But, this time she wanted to find the money under her pillow. Since she pulled it right at bedtime (MY bedtime even) she suggested that I just "get up really early and put it under her pillow before she gets up at 7:55 a.m. to watch Pokemon this morning." Thankfully I did wake up before she did.

2 comments:

Christy said...

WOW $5? She's raking it in, huh? We only give $1. Dawson still wants to do the whole under-the-pillow routine, too. ;0) I guess it's just fun waking up with money underneath your pillow. I think I would like that, too.

Mrs. Laura Aquila, the teacher said...

I guess I need to go back to 'parent school.' No one told me that I was over paying her :)