Friday, December 11, 2009

I have to laugh.....

I really do consider myself much more of a 'dog' person, but this little guy has truly stolen our hearts!!! He does some of the funniest things and truly keeps us on our toes. Midnight is a sweet cat, and while he tends to want his own space and really does not care if he pleases us or not (which is SOOOOOO unlike our dogs who wish to be right in the middle of things and they truly like to make us happy), we love him all the same.

These photos were taken over the last couple of weeks...with Midnight finding interesting ways to entertain himself....and us just laughing at his antics!!

..Midnight visiting my Creative Memories Open House.....looking thru and eating some of the papers......
..Midnight stretching out in one of the boxes as we were trying to decorate the tree.....
...Midnight found my apron hanging up and decided to play with the strings...this kept him busy for a while.....
...Midnight became very attached to my favorite duster....began carrying it around...the fighting with it...I think he's decided this is his special friend....he loves it. I guess I may have to buy him a clean one for Christmas ????

..Midnight starting to chase his tail in the Christmas decoration box....so funny!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Midnight is a cutie! Cats do seem to have a mind of their own, don't they?