Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday.....



I am thankful for so many things in my life!  And these photos represent just a few of them.  I am thankful for my family...my dear husband of almost 21 years and our precious daughter, brought to us by God after over 10 years of marriage.   I am thankful for our pets which include a sweet stray kitty that joined our family this year (Midnight) and two dogs, Princess and Allie.  I am thankful for good friends for my daughter...even if they are really silly together.  She has so many good friends between church, school and the neighborhood (as do I)...in that we are truly blessed.  I am thankful for my good health.....no it's not perfect, but all in all God has blessed me and provided me with good doctors when needed as well.  I am grateful for the seasons.....the snow has been nice..and I'll enjoy the spring weather we'll soon be having too :)  I am grateful for a nice warm home that's not too large and not too small, but just right for our family.  I am thankful for God's provision of EVERY single thing we need and many things we want...and most of all I am thankful for His love and care for me.

1 comment:

Pam said...

What a wonderful list. It always helps us to remember our blessings.