Friday, January 16, 2009

I am still here......

For those of you who are wondering (and asking)...I am still here, but since Christmas, I really have taken very few pictures. The first few weeks of the new year are sort of lazy days in a way....not much noteworthy going on. But, that is about to change.

I am heading out to a retreat. This is my annual Crop Til You Drop event. So, I will return with photos of the beautiful Lodge At Gunter's Hollow..and I will be sure to share. Then right on the heels of that, we'll be celebrating Adoption Day next weekend. We honor this special day each year...the anniversary of the day the judge made our adoption final and legally binding.

Then, on to my birthday and Valentine's Day and Science Fair.......

So, be on the lookout...I'll be posting again soon:)

No comments: