Saturday, June 13, 2009

a busy week.....for all......

What a busy week this has been for us. I have not taken photos in quite some time...I have not had a chance....or really even thought to do so when I did have an opportunity. But, at least I did remember to get one picture of Abigail at the end of VBS. She was able to attend Wall Highway's Boomerang Express (this is also where she attends school). She dubbed it the BEST VBS ever!!! She had a lot of fun...learned a lot and made some new friends too.

While she was there, I prepared for and held two kid's scrapbooking classes in addition to my normal music lesson schedule and a LOT of other things. The week seemed to be unusually busy. We enjoyed a swimming play date with Julie, a friend from church and ended the week by celebrating a birthday with a friend from church on Friday. Who knew that friends ranging in age from 9 to 65 could enjoy charades so much?!?!?!?!

Here is the one lone VBS photo I was able to get :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a ton of fun, and I love my VBS case that holds all my stuff!




-ABIGAIL A.

Pam said...

That looks like lots of fun. My daughter helped in VBS last week. OUr theme was boomerang express also.
My son was too old for vbs, but couldn't help until next year. He is looking forward to it already.