Friday, September 11, 2009

Bruce's Shoulder Surgery

Only a really strange wife would take a camera into the hospital and document the surgery..right? Well, I do plan to scrapbook this event....as I have many/most of my surgeries :)
..at the waiting room in the hospital before we were called back...
..third floor of the main hospital.....
..now he's in his hospital gown...I LOVE the bear paw (looks like a pediatric one to me...but it was huge!!!! TWO of Bruce would have fit into it)..still pre-op.....
..just after coming out of surgery and getting dressed.....he's still pretty sleepy, but he sure is slurping down the sprite....
..at home...and in his comfy clothing...now you can see the dressing....
.....all bandaged back up and dressed....

5 comments:

Pam said...

I wanted to document my son's progress but knew that he would say "No!" Hope Bruce feels better soon!

Mrs. Laura Aquila, the teacher said...

Being an avid scrapbooker, I document it all....so my husband and daughter have finally just quit protesting :)

trooppetrie said...

glad he is doing well, i also took pictures and plan to scrapbook them. for us this was rob's first surgery so I thought it appropiate. I do not know if he agrees

Anonymous said...

He looks very odd (strange, weird, not normal. . . u get what im sayin here!)

From,
Your Beautiful Daughter,
ABIGAIL ELIZABETH

Christy said...

He's such a good sport.