Monday, September 21, 2009

Our next stop on the birthday adventure train....

Abigail is an animal lover..no doubt about it. After lunch we headed to Pet Smart to make a donation to their animal charity of the week, which happened to be the Limestone County Animal Shelter. Each girl made a $10 donation, then petted the puppies they had available for adoption. They all picked out one they wanted to take home..but fortunately, I was able to dodge the bullet on that one :) We went inside and visited the cats as well as the fish, hamsters, and other critters for a while before heading off for our next adventure.

..Abigail petting the puppy (a lab mix) she had picked out, if only she could have taken one home....
..the girls posing in front of one of the many tanks of fish they enjoyed viewing.....
..Abigail and another dog...maybe THIS was her first choice...

....Abigail with "my" little black and tan puppy..the one I would have taken home if I had gotten one--lol

3 comments:

Becky said...

Awww! We saw these puppies that day! It was so hard to walk away! They were just too cute!

Pam said...

Awww! I always hate going on pet adoption days because I want to take them all home with me. The kittens too!

Anonymous said...

Ooh lala! I LOVE THE PUPPIES (if u were german or brittish it'd be ' poopie doogs'!)


From,
ABIGAIL