Friday, October 24, 2008

A great bargain!! :)

Abigail's bathroom is decorated "a la Walmart"....a cute frog theme with greens, yellows, and blues. When I originally decorated, I bought a rug, towels and shower curtain hooks. I had been wanting the garbage can and maybe even the shower curtain that matched, but I just did not want to pay $15 for a small garbage can (I know, I can be really cheap!!). And, I am thinking the matching shower curtain (fabric one) was at least $14.99 or maybe even $19.99.

Well, this afternoon, Abigail and I went back to Klassy Kids' Exchange (a local consignment sale) and found a neat deal. I got the garbage can, two robe hooks, a painting, some frog slip guards and the shower curtain for only $10. Needless to say, I was quite excited:)

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Oh, I do love me a good bargain! Sounds like you all hit a redecorating jackpot!