Saturday, February 28, 2009

24.4...almost to another milestone

I had another weigh-in this week and I am almost to another milestone in my weight loss journey. I hit the 24.4 pound mark this week. So, 25 pounds is not too far away:) My original goal was 60 pounds, but that was a bit on the high side. Now I am thinking even fifty would be a really good amount, but I am going to keep doing what I have been doing (exercising, eating right, taking care of myself) and we'll see where my body decides to settle out. Maybe at a 50 pound lost....maybe at 60??? Maybe a different number altogether?? I have learned that expecting myself to be the size and shape I was in high school is not realistic...I am just not built that way anymore....my frame is larger in some respects and I carry my weight differently. So, I am much more focused on good health and being a nice size....being able to be involved in my everyday life with my child and husband and other family and friends without being tired......not being a size "0" or weighing 105 pounds.

1 comment:

A Squared said...

Well I honestly think that you don't look like 105 pounds, I think that if you look like that now then forever you shall have that shape! But that's just what I think, if you don't like your shape then don't let me get in your way of that, I just think that if someone thinks that they are in a bad shape I just think that if they are in that shape then that makes them them! See ya next Friday!