Monday, March 2, 2009

SNOW....a child and some fun

On Sunday morning, March 1, we woke up to a little bit of snow. It probably was not more than a good inch or inch and a half, but it was the most Abigail had ever seen. Since the weather forecast showed that it would probably be melted off by the time we got home from church, we let her play out for a while before heading to the main service yesterday morning. The roads were clear thankfully.

Abigail had a LOT of fun. And, I had a lot of fun too:)


3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad she got to play in the snow. LOVE the look on Princess' face. It is almost like she is saying "I don't know what happened but I promise I didn't do it" I wished I had a harness so I could take the kitties out to see what they would do. Maybe next time I'll be prepared.

Anonymous said...

Awww! Princess is so CUTE! And you'll know who this is after I give you this clue:
ALLIE'S OWNER.

Karen said...

I can tell she really had fun in the snow. I am glad she got to enjoy it. One time When James was little I let him build a snow man on a plate, with snow off the step hand rail. He had never built a snow man and there was not enough snow for a big one. Karen