Monday, May 11, 2009

Our annual tradition....

Each year we take a photo of Abigail and me together on Mothers' Day and hang it in a matted frame in our hallway (with 18 or 20 mats I think). It is fun to compare the photos from one year to the next. Bruce gave the frame and mat to me on my first Mothers' Day and what a special and thoughtful gift it has been. So, here are the choices for this year....I am still deciding which one I like best :) I'd love your opinion!! Keep in mind...I will zoom in and in the final copy, only Abigail and I along with a little bit of the background will show...so which one has the best expressions for BOTH of us??? Please leave a comment :)



2 comments:

Michelle said...

I think the first one is the best one of you both. The 3rd one would be my next choice. To me though I think the first one you posted is the best of you both. Your smile looks more natural and hers just lights up her face and she is leaning more towards you in that one I think.

Christy said...

I agree the 1st and 3rd ones are the best.