Friday, September 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABIGAIL!!!!

It is hard to believe that Abigail is NINE years old. While we were not there for her actual birthday, we have been blessed to celebrate her life with her since she was a little over one month old. I love the 'nine fingers' photo, as well as the others.





This photo shows Abigail's newest friends, Pumpkin (big cat) and Pie (little cat). I love her choice of names since Bruce used to call her Pumpkin a lot when she was younger. She got a gift card in the mail yesterday for Build a Bear from Ms. M...and the first response was....."I need to write a thank you note." (I was proud of her for thinking of that first!!) Then, the second thing was..."Can we go to Build a Bear as soon as we're done with school?" And, of course, I agreed.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Happy Birthday, Abigail! Love the names of the cats! Very creative.

Michelle said...

Great pictures and the cats are really cute. I got her thank you note today. Thanks for your note as well. I also like the names of the cats. She is pretty creative.