Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Learning is FUN!!



Recently we had an opportunity to go to Outback Restaurant on a field trip with our homeschool group. We learned about Australian history and culture as well as how a restaurant works. We got to see how the seating chart works and how the buzzers are used when they go on a 'wait'. We also toured the kitchen. At the end, they allowed the kids to do a coloring page of an Australian animal, then fed the kids chicken tenders and fries. I was shocked when they asked me how I liked my steak cooked....they made steak for every single adult on the trip!

We learned a lot and had great fun too:)

1 comment:

Christy said...

We had a good time on this trip, too. I thought about posting on it, but I've been so distracted lately. I wish I could say with what, I really have no idea!