Thursday, September 25, 2008

Need a laugh?

Ever feel like you need a laugh??? A good hearty belly laugh??? One person who can always get a good laugh out of me is my daughter. She is so silly and just seems to know when a giggle, chuckle or laugh is in order. I love this photo of her...because it shows a side of her that tickles me. For some reason, she loves to stick her tongue out at her Daddy when she is talking. Then he "tells" on her and I am supposed to get both of them under control. Well, that rarely works, but it is fun. And, I especially enjoy seeing the bantering between them.

I have come to realize, especially in recent times, that my family is a great 'refuge' from the storms of life. God is my refuge, of course, but it is nice to walk into my home and interact with my family and know that I can be completely myself. And, being able to laugh with them makes it all the more special.

No comments: