Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Not much going on here......

Lest you think I have fallen off the face of the earth, I am still here. Last weekend I was out of town, so most of last week was spent preparing to be gone. We are staying busy with school, art classes, sci-quest classes and much more this week.

Abigail is doing well and staying healthy. Other than a small wound on my foot (the result of doing surgery on myself, followed up by a pedicure that made it worse), I am doing okay too:) Bruce is fine--working hard as usual, but at least he is in town.

Sorry for the lack of photos.....there have not been any wonderful opportunities to photograph anyone lately. But, we have a few fun things planned, so I will have pictures to post in a few days.

Have a wonderful Veterans' Day!!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Hehehe...I checked your blog this morning and realized my volume was up pretty loud. Alvin and the Chipmunks came on, and I instantly attracted the attention of all three kids. They laughed and danced and proclaimed your blog 'so cool because it has good dancer music'. =)

Mrs. Laura Aquila, the teacher said...

That would be one of my dear daughter's choices along with the Pokemon theme song:) But, to be honest, I like Alvin and the Chipmunks too. My college roomie and I used to listen to their Christmas music every December:)