Saturday, April 11, 2009

Weight update

I just weighed in and my latest update is 34.4 pounds lost since I got serious about getting healthy last July. Someone was asking me recently how much I had lost since the first of the year. Based on my scales (which I am using as my official guideline since those are the ones I am consistently using), I have seen a little over 17 pounds lost in the last 12-13 weeks. I still have a ways to go, but I am encouraged that I will get there.

Another 20-25 pounds would put me at a point that would make me very healthy I think.....so that is my goal.

God and my family and friends have been so helpful to me in this journey....and I am so grateful to each of them. By choosing to become physically healthier, I know I can serve my Lord and my family and minister to others with more energy and stamina (and hopefully have a longer earthly life in which to do so).

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats! You look great!

A Squared said...

I am very proud of you Mrs. Laura! So far, So great! Congrats One millon times!!!!!

Amy said...

Wow! That is great Laura! You look great!