Friday, August 22, 2008

another health update

Abigail, other than her cough, is doing much better. She is still on meds and will be until the antibiotics are all gone.

My congestion has moved into my chest. So, while some things are better, some new symptoms are appearing. I plan to drop Abigail off at school and come home and rest so that I can teach my class this afternoon. Then, I guess I will come home and rest again.

I am already having to alter our weekend plans a bit. I do have a scrapbooking event planned, but I will probably only appear long enough to pass out some info and collect some orders. I am sure anything I would create would be very 'interesting' and probably crooked with lots of mistakes. We are still hoping to attend Emma's baptism in GA on Sunday morning, but I am not sure we'll be able to make it. I guess we'll make a final decision on that tomorrow.

Thanks for your continued prayers. We truly do appreciate it.

No comments: