Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Still sick.....

In spite of taking the meds and resting and getting lots of fluids, Abigail was not showing any improvement as of bedtime. She had a bad headache and a low grade fever at bedtime last night. It hurts me to see her so ill.....no energy....just lying still and resting--because that is SO not her at all.

She just got up (a little after 9 a.m.) and seems to be feeling a little better. She is interested in eating and was excited to see that I had started spaghetti sauce in the crock pot. She even asked that I make some "cheesy bread sticks" to go with dinner.

I finished my antibiotics this morning, but woke up with major congestion issues again, so I suspect she and I will be lying around and resting a good bit today.

If you think of us today, say a prayer for a quick recovery. I have been able to clear my calendar for the next few days thankfully....so we can just take it easy and recover. But, it is no fun being sick and hurting all over.

No comments: