Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Forty Years of FUN!!

Amanda and I finally pose for a photo after nearly 2 hours....I was running around the whole time prior to then.
Amanda and her sweetie, James enjoyed the evening. This goofy hat from the Comedy Barn made us all laugh at her.
Amanda appears to be clueless that her siblings are giving her bunny ears.

I am so blessed in that the Lord has given me many friends...all very different and all very special to me in various ways. One of my friends, Amanda, is turning forty this week. She is such a nut....always fun to be around...always making me laugh. Our party on Saturday was no different. About 35 friends, coworkers, and family members gathered to celebrate with her at TerraNova's. We enjoyed great food, lots of laughs, a few tears and some great fellowship. Her brother and I emceed the 'roast' which was quite hilarious. We all learned a little more about some of her antics...from doing the "worm" in front of the whole school where she teaches during a pep rally to getting a friend to give her shots in the right spot by drawing permanent marker dots on the 'target.'

Happy birthday, Amanda!!

No comments: