Friday, July 25, 2008

swimming lessons

Abigail treading water...they have to be able to do this for 1 minute.
Abigail with two friends....Amber and ????
I love this 'flying' into the pool from the diving board shot. She LOVES the low dive.

We just finished our first week of swimming lessons for this session. Abigail has done well in level 3, and seems to be learning new skills each day. She still needs to perfect her breathing on her freestyle stroke, but she has mastered or is making progress towards mastery in all areas. We will have to get in on lessons earlier in the season next year....as she will benefit from all the instruction she can get.

As a matter of fact, I am considering taking adult lessons next summer as well since I am a weak swimmer myself. But, you can be assured I will not be photographing that adventure. Me, in a swimsuit, posted for the whole cyber world to see.....nah.

No comments: