Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pretty in Pink



Abigail normally hates pink. Well, maybe not really HATES, but she balks about wearing it because she says it is too "girly." But, she wanted to wear pink today, because she wanted to show off her new shoes. Grammy took her shopping, and the only color in her size was PINK!!! So, since she liked the style so much, she chose them and proudly wore them. She is growing SO tall, and she is almost into adult sized shoes. These are 4.5's I think...and ladies start at size 5!! You can also see my new kitchen color...the green I was not so sure about is really growing on me. I plan to paint the bottom half the same color because I was out-voted. No one else liked tan (I know it's kinda hard to tell from this photo) with the green. I don't totally agree, but that's okay. They have to live with it every day just like me, and the total green with white accents will not be a bad thing..just a little more work:)

No comments: